History of the Ingersoll Chamber of Commerce

Active in the Business community since 1960, the Ingersoll District Chamber of Commerce was formed from the original Board of Trade, established and registered in 1934.

The Chamber acts as a unified voice for businesses of all sizes and interests, and helps to develop social, political and economic policies to improve the economy and way of life here in Ingersoll.