Rapid Anti Gen Screening Kit – Pick Up Form
Provincial Antigen Screening Program (PASP)
The Provincial Antigen Screening Program (PASP) is available to help businesses to reopen safely by providing free rapid testing kits for companies with 1-150 employees that fit eligibility requirements and agree to program terms and conditions. Rapid antigen screening tests may allow workplaces to proactively identify cases of COVID-19 that may have otherwise been missed, supporting employee safety and business continuity.
Organizations taking part in the PASP are required to:
- agree to the program terms and conditions and provide a signed PASP Agreement Form to the Ingersoll District Chamber of Commerce
- review the Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Onboarding Guide and testing guidance (PDF) and training materials
- notify their local Public Health Unit before your testing program begins
- order their free test kits from the Ingersoll District Chamber of Commerce
- report de-identified testing data to the Ingersoll District Chamber of Commerce. Link to reporting form can be found here
- properly handle and dispose of used test kits
To see full eligibility and program requirements, go to https://covid-19.ontario.ca/get-free-rapid-tests.
What You Need to Know Before You Apply:
Rapid antigen testing is an additional screening method that can help stop the spread of COVID-19 in workplaces and other high-risk settings. Organizations can choose to have employees test on-site or have them self-swab at home before coming into the workplace. Rapid antigen tests produce results in about 15 minutes and don’t require shipping to a lab. Rapid antigen testing must be performed at least one time per week, and up to 2-3 times per week.
Rapid antigen tests provided through the Provincial Antigen Screening Program are available for use with employees and other identified groups (for example, patients, essential caregivers, post-secondary students), but are not to be used to screen customers/patrons or the general public.